'The Great Tribulation - 5th Seal'
Mat 24:26 "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it."
The Antichrist doesn't sit in the temple alone but comes out to help the people with his demonic power. He will imitate our Lord Jesus' healings, raising the death, signs and wonders, etc. He will claim himself as the true messiah. He will tell them that Jesus was only his prophet and that was why He could not sit on the Ark in the temple of God 2000 years ago (disproving the divinity of Jesus). But he as their god and messiah can sit on the Ark. Many Christians who follow after signs and wonders will be deceived. Our Lord Jesus warned us not to go out to meet him nor witness his demonic signs and lying wonders nor believe in his deceptions.
Mat 24:15 "Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand),
Mat 24:16 "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Mat 24:17 "Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house."
Mat 24:18 "And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes".
In fact our Lord warned us to flee as far as possible from Jerusalem and the Antichrist (abomination of desolation) the moment he stands in front of the temple of God (holy place) during the dedication of the temple. Don't have anything to do with him nor watch him over TV, for his influences and deceptions are very powerful and deadly.
Mat 24:21 "For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."
The great Tribulation is the most fearful period of man's history. If at any moment during this period we fall, then we will likely lose our salvation.
Brethren, if you are present at the dedication of the Temple of God, will you not believe the Antichrist when you see similar miracles to that of Solomon's:-
1. Fire comes down heaven to consume the sacrifices of the Antichrist in the temple.
2. At the dedication, cloud and the glory of God filled the Temple that all the priesthoods have to run out.
3. After the cloud has clear, you can clearly see the Antichrist seated on the Ark of the Covenant.
4. All the priesthoods will immediately bow down to worship him as god.
5. He will then proclaim himself as the Lord God Almighty, with lightning and thunder surrounding him, and trumpets sounding from heaven.
6. Fire comes out from the Ark to kill all those disrespectful, arrogant and unbelieving in the Temple.
7. After the dedication you can see him on TV seated on the mercy seat demanding that you bow down and worship him.
Rev 13:15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak (seen on TV as prophesied) and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
Rev 2:10 "Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."
Brethren, we need to be prepared and ready to overcome Satan by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony, and we do not love our lives to the death.